Tuesday 19 May 2015

Warner Bros Studio Tour!

Hello again!

It's been a while since I posted, I've been so busy. I'm either working at the Print Club or visiting places in London. My mum was here last week from tuesday until last sunday. We went to a lot of places I had wanted to go since I've arrived in London, number one; Warner Bros Studio Tour!




Now you may think what has Harry Potter got to do with illustration.. but honestly there was so much illustration and graphic design there! It was an amazing day seeing everything that was designed especially for the films, the sets, the clothes, the books, the newspapers, the props, potion bottles and magical animals and trolls. There was so much to see and we spent nearly five hours there!

I loved seeing all the little details you don't see in the films, the daily prophets, the covers of their schoolbooks and the Weasleys Wizard Wheezes packaging. And ofcourse Diagon Alley, the Hogwarts model and the Hogwarts Express were amazing to see. But seeing as this blog is about illustration i have selected photographs that show the design and illustration that stood out to me most!

It was a magical experience and I would recommend it to anyone who loves Harry Potter but also loves prop and set design. Working on something like this would really be my dream job and I'm sure the photo's show why.

















No comments:

Post a Comment