Wednesday 3 June 2015

London Illustrators - Lorna Scobie

I've been thinking of other things to post on this blog for a while. And since I have made a long list of illustrators and artist who's work I really like since I've been in London I thought I might as well highlight some of them!

So first one; Lorna Scobie.






I stumbled upon Lorna's work on instagram before I came to London and was immediatly drawn in by her colourful pictures. I even emailed her about an internship but since she works as freelance that wasn't really an option. I have been following her work ever since though as it puts a big smile on my face. I love her 'naive' style of drawing and especially her collections of drawn animals!




You can see more of Lorna's work on her website and blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment